Product of Philips Sonicare Optimal Plaque Control Replacement Toothbrush Heads, HX9026/80, Brushsync Technology, White, 6 pk The Philips Sonicare Optimal Plaque Control brush head features a concave trim profile specifically designed to target tooth-decaying plaque by hugging teeth and offering better conformity and surface-area coverage. Compatible with all click-on Sonicare models, these replacement brush heads remove up to 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Smart features: BrushSync mode-pairing triggers your handle to select the optimal mode and intensity level for exceptional plaque removal (certain models only); BrushSync replacement technology tracks how often and how hard you brush and will notify you when it is time to replace your brush head. Also, reminder bristles fade to let you know when it's time for a replacement. Replace your brush head every 3 months as recommended by the American Dental Association. A fresh brush head every 3 months maximizes the effectiveness of Philips's unique Sonicare technology.
- Power tip targets plaque along the gum line
- Remove up to 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush
- BrushSync mode-pairing and replacement reminders when used with a BrushSync compatible handle
- Rechargeable electric toothbrush head compatible with all Philips Sonicare click-on rechargeable toothbrush handles
- Includes 6 Optimal Plaque Control brush heads