Juven is a therapeutic nutrition drink mix powder designed to support tissue building and collagen formation in the dietary management of wounds. Juven has a unique blend of nutrients, including the conditionally essential amino acids arginine and glutamine, HMB (a metabolite of the amino acid leucine), collagen protein, antioxidants (vitamins C & E), vitamin B12, and zinc. Juven should be used under the supervision of a medical professional. * Studied in both healthy elderly and patients with diabetic foot ulcers, taking 2 servings per day, as measured by hydroxyproline levels. References: 1. Jones MS, et al. Surg Infect (Larchmt). 2014;15(6):708-712. 2. Williams JZ, et al. Ann Surg. 2002;236(3):369-375.†in select stores, The SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assurance Program) name is a service mark of the U.S. Department of Agriculture. USDA does not endorse any goods, services, or enterprises.
- SUPPORTS WOUND HEALING: Provides essential nutrients clinically shown to support wound healing by enhancing collagen production in as little as 2 weeks[1,2,*]
- AMINO ACIDS: Contains arginine to promote nutrient-rich blood flow, and glutamine to help the body build new tissue
- VITAMINS: Has vitamins C, E, B12, and zinc, which support immune function and wound healing
- HMB: With HMB to protect muscle cells and preserve muscle tissue
- COLLAGEN PROTEIN: Has collagen protein to help stimulate internal collagen production
- Accepting SNAP EBT on Grocery Pick Up† for this Item
gle - Orange