*Versus liquid Gorilla Super Glue
**Not recommended for use on polyethylene or polypropylene plastic or similar materials.
1) Protect Work Area From Spills
2) Clean and Dry Surfaces to Be Bonded
3) Prepare Gorilla Super Glue Gel: With cap on bottle, shake product, then turn product upside down and tap on hard surface to shake gel into bottle nozzle.
4) Apply Gorilla Super Glue Gel: Remove cap and apply a small amount of Gorilla Super Glue Gel to one surface. Only one dab per square inch recommended. Set time can vary based on the amount of glue and type of surface glued. Excess glue can cause delayed or failed bond.
5) Secure: Press the two surfaces together for about 10-45 seconds. Note that gaps and uneven surfaces may cause delayed bonding. Wait 24 hours for a full cure.
Bottles are labeled by weight, not by volume, and each bottle contains the labeled weight. For high performance and reusability, the glue needs to be protected from moisture. Our bottle, which has the required thickness to keep moisture out, contains the grams of glue as labeled and is flexible enough to allow the glue to flow, making the product easy to use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.